Friday, May 05, 2006

Bored

*attempts to catch a fly using chopsticks*

Don't believe I'm saying this but I'm bored. Won't be much longer, but in the meantime I'm bored, and really kind of enjoying it.

-----------------------
Conversation with friend on msn.
I ... don't know what to say. Friend, don't be like me can? It's not fun. Not fun at all. Goodness, I'm getting cold feet for you. Ha, I know whatever I say won't be of any use because it was you who gave me the exact same advice I will give you. Yet now you are in the same boat as me. Why? Why is it all the same? Yet I am also... almost relieved and glad that I am not the only one. The one difference between me and you is that you are strong-willed and I am not. Don't. Then again, what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home