Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bits and pieces

I've got a dozen things to blog/talk about..
But some stuff I'll just leave out.

Hey that rhymes!
So anyway, I was asked by YZ to watch this the moment I came on MSN. Hilarious. Enjoy! =)



Then Benison came and sent me another URL for this game. Quite addictive.
Best I can get is Bobbing Bobcat, see if you can get any higher than that!

Got a new wallet from The Wallet Shop at Bugis! Genuine leather. Mum said very expensive. Is it? =p Nowadays most wallets are like that. Plus I need one with lots of pockets. A lot of cards ah. No, not credit cards. *grin*
Then SH brought me to this place with very nice dou hua/daohui, whichever you can pronounce. Can't remember the name leh, but it's very soft, very nice. =) I think I just fell in love. Sigh.

With the daohui. =P

Then I met Shuping to get some stuff for somebody. Sweet. I wonder... *shakes head* Anyway she said the wallet's not nice. Damn. I shut her off with a few continuous phrases of "I don't care, I buy already, it's nice lor, don't care you don't like..." etc. Hehz, it's alright though.
Met up with JY downstairs my grandma's place. We talked for close to 1 hour and 45 min. Haven't met her for quite a while really. A lot of things have happened since then. She's working at Sentosa! That's so cool! So long as she likes her job, it's great.
It's weird, I don't seem to be me today. Can't concentrate on much, can't think properly, can't seem to get myself to move either. Just kind of braindead and tired. Like I'm looking at the world from a 3rd person point of view. Distant, not me, blur. Looking but not looking, listening but not hearing, touching but not feeling. You know that kind of thing? JY asked if something is bothering me. Seriously, I don't quite know. There was one point when I was kind of on the verge of crying when talking to her. No, I didn't cry. Not much point, really. Can only blame myself for being useless.

This post seems pretty useless but I can't be bothered. Sounds bimboistic maybe but I can't be bothered either. Sounds like another person? Like another person at the keyboard? Yeah, I agree too. Just can't be bothered. I think I'll just immerse myself in reading for a while. The library sounds really good. Yeah, I think I'll head down there. Reminds me of my sec. 3/4 end of year when I spent my days alternating between CDAC for the books and schoolwork. Sounds good, sounds good. And when the days pass this way, maybe I won't dwell on silly matters anymore and perhaps detach myself enough. Maybe I can forget about it. Yeah, that'll be good, really good. Yes, the library then. Books. I've forgotten how much I love them. =)

2 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

I tell you I don't find the clip funny, in fact I want to slap that woman lor!! (or flush her down the toilet bowl)

happens to me everyday on bus.

 
At May 03, 2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! haha.. actually the first time I saw it I found her very irritating, but if you watch her other videos and through the whole of this it's really very funny.
You find her irritating coz it reminds u of ppl pushing their legs into the back of your seat in bus? hehz, next time turn around and ask them if they're trying to do a miss swan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home