Friday, May 12, 2006

Back - "A Replacement to Writing - For Publications Only"

I am blogging again because I can't stop blogging. Miss it too much and I realized blogging really allowed me to keep track of my life, put down things I'd never record otherwise. So I'm back again (as usual) after my very short hiatus. I'm aware that I lied (about twice already) about closing blog, so I think you all can ignore me if I do that again. =) I tried starting 2 other blogs namely a book blog and a photo blog to satisfy my urge to blog but it just wasn't enough. The desire just grew and grew until I could no longer ignore it. All this in just, what, less than a week. 6 days, to be exact.

Perhaps I should explain myself a bit. I closed my blog because I was upset. I don't know if I still am upset but you all don't have to know that. Another reason is because it was getting extremely tiring, taking into consideration other people's feelings when I blog, although it is absolutely necessary. It is with this thought in mind that I decided to blog again. I don't have to publish everything, but I have to blog. I blog for an audience, for my own pleasure/relief and for my friends. It's one of the best ways to keep contact with my friends when it gets very difficult for us to meet up. Anyway as I was saying, I had in mind that I have to take into consideration other people's feelings when I blog, so from here (physically) and now (spatially) onwards, this blog will be renamed "A Replacement to Writing - For Publications Only".

No more "?" because for me, it has really replaced the physical form of writing. Can no longer write down on paper the way I blog. It just turns out differently. "Publications" because what is here is meant to be published and read. What is not here are only for my eyes. Hopefully I can keep this up.

Also, I'm using this same blog address because firstly I want to at least use this blog until the end of the year, secondly, I like the blog address and the previous blog too much to change it and thirdly, many of you are used to typing this address so I won't change it. For memories and convenience sake.

Last but not least, thanks to all of you who have told me to continue blogging - you know who you all are!

Thus, from here upwards/onwards, is the start of a new blog named "A Replacement to Writing - For Publications Only".

------------------------
From this point and below is my previous blog, "A Replacement to Writing?" As of 6th May 2006, it is closed.

6 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

yay! you are back! i miss you lars! (:

 
At May 12, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

*bubble bubble bubble*

 
At May 12, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. thanks LY!

what is bubble bubble bubble? haha, bubbling over with joy?? =P

 
At May 13, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

that's replacement to commenting.

 
At May 13, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger tstar said...

heh, and you just commented.. =P

 
At May 14, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger tstar said...

*raise eyebrows* is it in your nature to suan people who own (stuffed)rabbits? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home