Saturday, May 27, 2006

2005/2006 Sem 2 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 1


Module Code Module Title Grade
EL1101E THE NATURE OF LANGUAGE A-
GEK1005 CULTURES IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD B+
NM2102 COMMUNICATIONS AND NEW MEDIA RESEARCH B+
PL2131 RESEARCH AND STATISTICAL METHODS I B+
SSA2202 CHANGING LANDSCAPES OF SINGAPORE B+

Woohoo! Not too bad, kind of exceed my expectations for certain modules. Glad I managed an A, although it is a minus, in EL1101E. Worked hard for it and would have been disappointed if I got any lower. Expected an A for NM2102 though. Guess the exams pulled me down quite a bit. Am really really glad I got a B+ for my PL2131 stats module now that I think about it. It's far above what I expected. If you've been reading my blog, you'd know I have been scoring really badly in this module and was really depressed with it. The finals didn't help. Yes yes, I know SOMEBODY said something about my ideas on the scoring system on this and you are right. Don't keep reminding me =P It would have been nice with an A- for my GEK but considering I kind of screwed up the last question or so (or is it for SSA? Both, I think.), B+ is good. As for SSA, spent only 1 marvellous day revising it but I thought the exams were manageable and even quite exciting to go through. *shrug* It's kind of ironic, but I don't exactly expect anything less than that B+. Oh did I say something different right after my papers as compared to what I'm saying now?
Ah well, it's been some time after the last of my paper. *grin*

Soon it's off to the next semester and next set of exams.

Good luck to those who haven't received their results yet!

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger JH said...

Woooo!

Congrats, thats really not bad at all!

 
At May 27, 2006 1:49 PM, Blogger tstar said...

thanks! =)

 
At May 27, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

sob... 1 more hour to go... waiting is painful... and i have a bad feeling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home