Thursday, April 20, 2006

To fly

Wonder how it feels to fly in the sky.

To soar up above the ground we tread daily, feel the wind against your face and your eyes won't hurt against the strong wind. Birds fly past you. Weaving in out between buildings, cover the same amount of distance in half the time or lesser. No traffic jams, only the occasional building in your way. Even then you could soar higher than the building and the majority of them. Then you allow yourself to plummet down towards the ground, feel your heart leap, hear the rush of the wind past your ears. At the last moment you soar out of the dive, first level and close to ground and then to soar up again straight into the sky.

Sounds good. =)

Then you hear...


"It's a bird!"
"It's a plane!"
"No lah! It's superman/woman! I want a photo! Quick! OI! Excuse ME!! I SAW HIM FIRST!..."

*raise eyebrow*
Eyebrow spasm.

note: I don't know if it is correct to say "soar out of the dive". Could anybody who know tell me? Thanks!

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

I can see a castle in the sky...

c'mon we can't escape gravity!! End of the day birds still need to land, no?

That's what I learn from anime.

 
At April 21, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger VaLeN said...

yup, it definitely sounds good...
=)

 
At April 21, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Yar, still have to land but in the meantime they can fly... Oi, don't burst my bubble!

haha, yar, it sounds good to me too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home