Tuesday, April 04, 2006

That New Zealand's Natural ice-cream

Finally had that ice-cream I long wanted. New Zealand's Natural ice-cream! Was on the verge of having it today with LY (i.e I eat, she watch me eat) but she changed her mind about her Strawberry and Soursop juice, after which we were planning to walk to YIH for that ice-cream. Then coincidentally SH called to ask if I wanted to go have the ice-cream. No no, correct that. He called to ask where am I. If I never squeeze the reason out of him, I'd have gone straight home and missed that ice-cream. Actually that ice-cream isn't that nice. =P Still, I want to thank him for having it with me. So yes, thanks! =)
I think if I never said I wanted to eat that ice-cream, you would probably either not try it at all or will not try it this quickly. Right, SH? So it's a bit of the opposite, I feel like I just forced him to spend money instead of the other way round. =P Hope he didn't mind.
Don't know why but it felt a bit weird spending time with him alone nowadays, no matter how short. *scratches head* Maybe I'm just not used to it anymore.

6 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

huh? feel weird spending time with me?? hmmm... next time must always pull LY along lor...

 
At April 05, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger tstar said...

*raise eyebrow*
*nods and shakes head at same time*
whatever.

 
At April 05, 2006 10:55 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 05, 2006 4:17 PM, Blogger tstar said...

*points to cheek* slap lor..

 
At April 05, 2006 9:10 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

*piak*

argh my hand!!

 
At April 05, 2006 10:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

oops... I too thick-skinned liao... haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home