Friday, April 14, 2006

My sister; dog & cats

My sister is 7+ years old.

She knows how to cut and FILE her own nails. I caught her doing so last night. Apparently she has been doing so for quite a while.

--------------------

View cute and sleepy kitten here.

--------------------
Something to cheer all of you up, utterly sweet:


*slurp*
*crunch*
*yum yum*
*burp*
Shucks, too much fur.

Don't be shocked, I didn't say what kind of sweetness. Gosh, there has been a lot of "sweetness" in recent entries, hasn't there?

I'm getting seriously bimbo-itic (if there's such a word). See, I don't even know how to spell that word.

It'ssuchaburdentoblog.Duringexamtimetoo.Damn.


5 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

don't be surprised if you see your sister colour her toe nails with crayon or marker....

 
At April 15, 2006 10:26 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. marker is better.. crayons think cannot stick to the nails.. haha..
and she already uses nail polish.. damn, and I'M supposed to be doing it, not her.

 
At April 15, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

nail polish... or varnish??

I can imagine her growing up and looking... ermm.... gorgeous? No no no shouldn't think of it at this stage.. she's still a kid.

 
At April 15, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hmm.. both varnish and polish.

Yes, she'll be gorgeous, but don't you dare, boy! Ever!

 
At April 15, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

hello! it's just a compliment, why are u so sensitive about it! Oh someone jealous.. I can see. ahem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home