Friday, April 28, 2006

My last paper tomorrow

Tomorrow's my last paper, PL2131 statistics, my most feared and weakest paper. Oh how I wish I could get an A for this. I'm really interested in this module but I'm just so weak in this. The forum helps to an extent, but I kind of wish it was more active during the term itself, not when it is nearing the exams. A few other people and me seem to be the only few posting in there. Seriously, I can't really afford even a B- in this when my other modules might be scoring that. Anyway I can't do much at this point. Left only to look through the my tutorials again for the upteenth time, my notes again and to mark my textbook. I'm banking on the tutor remembering my name - my 10% class participation. Gosh, does he ever looks in the forum? We are discussing so much but there is nothing from him, except when I emailed him and he gave this really vague answer, as usual. To get a more detailed answer from him there would probably be a few more email exchanges but not enough time now.
Pray for me please. Thank you.

Oh I'm swearing off sweet stuff from now on.
For a while anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home