Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kittens (and duckling)

Benison sent me these pictures. Very cute. Don't know where he gets them from though. But it's good because firstly I don't know where to find them, secondly I don't have the patience or interest to go find pictures and thirdly it's something for me to blog about. So thanks for these pictures and do keep them coming, Benison!

Btw, I prefer dogs. =p




A note on the contributor of photos:

Benison's my JC classmate, is in army now, just hurt his knee, is on crutches and should recover in about erm, 3 months? Oh, he is also a prospective Psychology major. No, he's not one of the 2 guys who I used to stick around with because we are the only 3 in class who have the same subject combination.

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

argh cats!!!!!

*heart transform into a pool of magma....*

 
At April 23, 2006 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... cute, aren't they...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home