Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hallucinations

Hallucinations.

Or is it not?

I keep having weird sensations in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid off. Like my teeth going to drop out like that. Weird. Don't know if it's because of stress or if it's real. There's this one particular tooth at the back...

Damn, it's kind of irritating me and I can't really concentrate. 1 whole module in 1 day. This is the first time I'm so unprepared for my exams, and I'm still here, blogging!

Cheers!

lalalaconditionedmedicatedtolookawayforgetlalalawhatidontrememberwhyareyouaskingme

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

is there a story about tooth fairy?? (the fairy will come if you don't sleep early)

 
At April 27, 2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes daddy, i get your point... I will slp early...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home