Saturday, April 29, 2006

D****; E*******; Stranger

When I read about things like this, I get very scared and very upset. I don't want those I care about to go away like that. Who does? We never know what happens tomorrow, the next hour, the next minute, the next day. What will be the content of the next phone call you receive? So to all my friends who are reading this, give you all one big hug ok? *HUG*

---------------------------

Like what Mr Brown says, let's blog about the days leading up to polling day (6th may) and not about the elections itself since "Podcasting will not be allowed during elections as it does not fall under the "positive list" which states what is allowed under election advertising." Quoted from this particular CNA website. Yes, it states podcasting, but I don't suppose it excludes blogging as well, seen from this sentence at the bottom: "The government's view is that people can have diverse views, but should not hide behind the anonymity of the internet, to manipulate public opinion," and from SH's entry that somebody from iDA was watching his blog. Hmm, we can never be too careful.

I have friends who can vote and it feels very weird knowing that my friends can vote while I can't because I have mostly/usually friends who are my age. Then you go to university and you see a whole lot of people of other ages... And they can vote! The wonders of it all.

---------------------------

Just now that guy who's supposed to be my friend and my study partner for psychology but never quite turned out to be so, let's call him KQ, his initials for simplicity sake, say that he thinks he knows who I am. Apparently (I think) he looked for my name from the list outside the exam hall then looked for my seat number and checked it against the seating plan. So now he knows my backview but not for sure about my front view because I never turned back. Actually I did turn back to look around and spotted him but don't think he noticed. He says he thinks he has seen me around in school before (Well, yes, of course. I study there, remember? =P Just kidding) but because I never turn back, he can't match the image in his mind with what he sees.
You know what this situation reminds me of? It reminds me of last semester during exam period when I have never seen SH before but we were in the same examination hall for one of the papers. I remember it was my JS paper and I was kind of freaking out. I knew where he was sitting but I never turned to look. Yeah, it reminds me of that. Not a bad memory, just something to think back on when I grow old. It's like knowing a person, conversed with him before but have never seen him or talked to him face-to-face yet he is just in the proximity. He could be the person standing next to me, or that guy at the other end, or that one there. Very mysterious. Very sweet memory. Don't think I've done much harm in blogging about this memory right? I'm not sure what I should and shouldn't blog.

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

huh? what harm can THAT bring?

how come you have never seen your study partner when he is your study partner?? so weird...

 
At April 30, 2006 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how i know wor...

he's our "supposedly" study partner but didn't end up as one... timings clashed..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home