Sunday, April 16, 2006

B- or lower

I'm so afraid for my psych stats exam. 40% for the in-class test and I already failed it, I think. Scored below the average for both papers. I don't think I really can score full marks for my finals. I don't have enough practices and I just wasted today again. Completely wasted. I cannot afford to do badly for this module. My other modules are bad enough, don't need another one. Plus this is my major! I have to do this... But it's just so depressing and so not encouraging. The forum is finally moving a little, but it's not fast enough for me. So many questions but so little answers.

Why, of all things, do I have to suck at stats?

Imsostupid.

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

it doesn't work this way lah!!

let's say the average for the 40% is 80, and you got 79, they will just take the 40% of it and add it to the final score, then they grade you accordingly. It is still too early to say how much it affect you until everything is accounted for.

I'm serious!! not bluffing you or wad... do you get what i mean?

 
At April 16, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger tstar said...

isn't that more terrible?
Ok, the mean for this is about 30, 1/2 the total for both papers. I got erm, 26? 40% of that still isn't very high...

Think I don't get what you mean.

 
At April 17, 2006 12:05 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i get what you mean liao...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home