Thursday, March 09, 2006

When the phone vibrates in class...

Phone vibrated during SS tutorial today. Grandmother's house number, Olivia, time, school, the maid, diabetic uncle... pause... reject. Vibrated again. Grandmother's house number, the maid, diabetic uncle... pause... If it's important, is it that bad till I'm the last possible option on their list? Got out of tutorial class, pressed accept, pressed phone to ear...

"Hello, jie jie ah, ask you how to spell 'alien' ah?"
"Huh? Olivia, you call me just to ask me how to spell alien ah? I'm in school now leh! Ok ok, A-L-I-E-N."
"A-L-I.."
"A-L-I-E-N."
"A-L-I... not 'a' ah?"
"No."
"Ok."
"A-L-I-E-N ah. Ok, don't call already, I'm in school, got class."
"ok, bye bye."
"bye bye."

4 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

that is like so cute lor!!

hmm you should teach her how to use a dictionary (oh, this line comes from someone who always ask for spelling on msn)

 
At March 09, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, erm u r not saying u cute hor?

apparently I'm an online dictionary..

 
At March 10, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger VaLeN said...

olivia is so ke ai.. hee, how old is she?

 
At March 10, 2006 1:47 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... when ly heard about this she was like wth.. haha.. she's 7+ le... i think... haha.. got mixed up... yar, shld be 7+ going 8... she's in pri 2..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home