Thursday, March 09, 2006

"When I look out the bus..." sequel

Quoted from Siu Hang in the comments link for this post:

When I look out the bus, I see everything whizzing past. The trees, the lamp post, the buildings. Is it the bus stationary while everything moves backward, or the bus is moving forward while everything stands still?

Quite interesting. (And when I say I'll give you credit for quoting you, I don't mean modular credits! And no, no S/U option either. This is my faculty and I say no. =p)

Let's see, if everybody else can write about experiences in buses in this manner, then maybe I can collate it or something and post here! That'd be interesting! =D
Based on experience, this won't happen. =(
Let me immerse in the possibility for a while.

Ok, done.

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 11:28 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

do a search on bus in my blog and you will find all are complaints... =P

 
At March 10, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Haha! This is what you call relativity, steph.

 
At March 10, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. fine! relativity... relativity in physics is different from relativity in layman terms ok! hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home