Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged - my 8 points of a perfect lover

YZ took my first time...

By tagging me. So here goes:

My 8 points of a perfect lover
Gender: Male

*jabs violently at the word "perfect"*

1) Smart
2) Loyal
3) Responsible
4) Feel comfortable with
5) Mature (because I'm childish)
6) Understand me, accept me, love me for who I am
7) Patient (because I'm hot-tempered.)
8)Can and will do housework and cook that type (=D machiam like maid. "Mariam!") Meaning not a male chauvinistic pig.

Got a lot of points leh, 8 where got enough!

The following people tagged has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this 'game' and leave a comment on....

(I just pick whoever is on my blog link. =p)
1) Jenny
2) Jia Ying
3) Ming Zhu
4) Siu Hang
5) Yao Ming
6) Huimin

Can't think of anymore people.

*jabs violently at the word "perfect" again*

So anyway, since I'm on the roll for stating the points of my perfect lover, of which I don't believe there is but it's still fun to dream a bit, I might as well just put everything else down:

- sense of humour
- If musician, it'd be good. If percussionist, even better!
- Pleasant looking
- Doesn't smoke. Drink yes, but not excessive please. Don't gamble
- Be there for me. *thinks a bit* I'm childish, so if can 24/7... haha, asking too much. Ironically, I don't want him to pester me 24/7. I'm childish, remember.
- Listen to me without passing judgements. Suggest ideas, not impose them on me. Offer a objective point of view. Correct me without making me feel stupid.
- Can tell my mood without excessive talking, explaining.
.
.
.
.
.
Very tired, bed is calling out to me.

*jabs violently at the word "perfect"*
Oops, are there 3 dents in my computer screen?!