Thursday, March 16, 2006

Spinelli @ NUS

Finally had my cheesecake at Spinelli @ NUS today with SH.


Glorious cheesecake! The Classic Philly Cheesecake. Very dense/heavy though, and very unlike that bought at confectionaries. One slice is more than enough for 2 persons. There's this layer of crust at the bottom of the cake and that was nice! My first slice of cheesecake at Spinelli. Price: $3.40.

That's hot chocolate. Nice, but similar to the cheesecake, one gets sick of drinking it after a while. Interestingly, there is coffee art on top of this hot chocolate, which is really cool. Really didn't expect it. SH had a nagging feeling that if we had not ordered take-aways at Spinelli near Raffles Place the other time, it'd be like this too. What a waste! Never mind, saw this today! Luckily I brought my camera today. But then, I always bring it around. =) Price:???

Want to thank him for going to Spinelli with me today. Feel bad that he had to pay for the hot chocolate. I asked him out so by right I should pay for that drink. It never crossed my mind to offer to pay for it because usually for my friends we always pay separately for what we consume, regardless of who ask who out. Sorry about that. =(

It felt good talking normally (quite) to him again after I could hardly bear to look at him in the eye on Tuesday. I enjoyed the 1.5 hours today, hope he did too.

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 11:40 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

yes I did enjoy the time with you today! Don't be silly lah, I wanted the hot chocolate what, so naturally I paid for it. I should have paid for the cheesecake too~ aww the cheesecake in the photo seems to be telling me to eat it..

(is it cheaper here in NUS outlet than outside?)

 
At March 17, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger tstar said...

but i asked u out mah..
reminds me of a hypothetical situation where the person being asked out wld order the most expensive item and the person who asked her/him out would have to pay for it.. haha..
there was no need for u to pay for e cheesecake, but thx for e tot..

haha, yes, very tempting isn't it? are you hinting that my photography skills are good? *grin*

i haf a feeling it's cheaper here..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home