Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sitting on my table quite happily...

A lot of things to blog about, but no time to (esp. Kaleidoscope - is it really that? See YZ's blog for an idea of what happened yesterday), so I'll do this first one.


Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it, does it?



The thing that is truly wrong is THIS:


It is NOT supposed to be happily resting on my Shiro camera box, which in turn is resting happily on a pile of horoscope and storybooks, which in turn is resting on the NUS matriculation package I received last year (yes, it's still on my table), not to mention a few other odd things like the packet of keys for the cupboards of the booth while I was working at the Mint (no, I didn't steal those keys, I just forgot to return them, that's all), and a packet of yet-t0-be-opened-and-yet-to-pay-pearlin-back-the-money-for-them Sakura wet tissues. In short, it is supposed to be IN my school bag, AGAINST my books and my waterbottle and my umbrella.

MY PENCIL BOX!

I remembered packing in the stationary and thinking that I must put this in my bag and at the back of my mind lurked the thought I must not forget to bring my pencil box.

Try playing for a concert the night before, sleeping at 1am and then having to get up at 6.30am for a project meeting at 9am (for which I was late *grins sheepishly* but then everybody else was too) in school which to get there I had to travel across the whole (almost) of Singapore.
Actually it isn't very tiring. Quite exciting, actually. =D

Ok, homework. At 11.30pm. 8am lecture tomorrow too. Smart me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home