Monday, March 27, 2006

Re-evoking the charm

Thursday, Feb02, 2006: "Inability to concentrate"

Oh dear/shucks/damn/fuck...

Make me concentrate, make me good, make me love my precious books.
Let me read, let me see, let me sit for an hour without turning to the PC.
Make me sit, make me read, bring me or my PC somewhere else please.

Tie me down to the seat, hold my head up from sleep,
feed me coffee, feed me food.
I don't care,
Just make me study.

Sunday, Feb05, 2006: "Charm - I'm gone"

The poem works like a charm

*poof*

I'm gone.







Will it work again?

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i'm sure it will work...

when there is a will, there is a way.

 
At March 27, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i have no will...

 
At March 28, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

sigh, I dunno how to tell you when I myself is facing the same problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home