Saturday, March 11, 2006

Pain again; weird dream

I close my eyes and somehow I'm back to the past. Wish I could fast-forward life sometimes, make the harder to endure parts go faster a bit then linger on the good parts. Unfortunately, the bad parts always seem to last longer than the good parts.

Pain 1
If I could take a pill to take away the pain, I would. Unfortuately I hate medicine. I'm too sensitive and I've over-estimated myself.

Pain 2
I'm so used to the pain it doesn't seem like much somtimes anymore. In fact, I don't even tell anybody about it anymore. My mum thinks I'm perfectly fine. It's my one and sole secret and now I've let it out here. *slaps forehead* What am I doing?! So now I have pain in 2 places. One treatable, the other not treatable. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Things will turn out fine.

Weird dream again.

Somehow viewing this place through my camera. Mixture of chinatown and orchard. YY was getting married in my dream. In my dream she's 19 and she's getting married. Must be the conversation we had with Daniel and Alvin yesterday before band. I went through the camera somehow to the place of the wedding and I couldn't get back. Needed to change out of my black shirt for the wedding, needed to bathe. Couldn't get back, had to get back. Couldn't find the option on my camera to bring me back, panic. Parents, especially my father, refused to help me. Left me on my own at some gaming shop with Internet access for kids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home