Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Horrible mood, lack of chocolate

I think I'm experiencing one of my mood swings right now, but it doesn't feel like a conventional one so I don't think it is. I need chocolate, crave it maybe, but I definately need it. I can't blog, can't think, can't write and I feel like I'm going to explode inside.
If I don't get my chocolate, I'm going to cry. And based on the fact that I can't eat chocolate, I think I really am going to cry.

So... yes.

Mommy, can I have my chocolate?!

No, I won't tell why I'm feeling horrible.

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 9:08 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

just hang on for a bit longer, your effort in staying clear from chocolate really paid off!! See? you face is nicer now~!

oh, this afternoon i saw someone eating chocolate drumstick, so tempted.. oopz~

 
At March 31, 2006 2:06 AM, Blogger tstar said...

chocolate drumstick? Got such thing one mehz?! What is it?

My face nicer! Thanks! =D
Is not only now stay off chocolate, it's probably like forever...

 
At March 31, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

where got forever one!!! that is like so ... ermm... i dunno the word...

chocolate drumstick is an ice cream

 
At March 31, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, forever lor! then seafood also cannot eat... sob...
so lame right..

OH.

...new zealand ice cream...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home