Friday, March 03, 2006

Hooped earrings; surprised & shocked

Wore hooped earrings today.

YS (at XMS's gates) *points at my head with a surprised/shocked look on her face* : What happened to your earrings?!

Pearlin (in XMS's bandroom) *points at my earrings with a surprised/shocked look on her face*: How come you own/wear this kind of earrings one?!

Me (in my head) : Oi, I'm not that old ok! Cannot wear hooped earrings meh? I'm practically the youngest one in our batch! *grumble*

=P Fine, I'm conservative.

I think I should wear hooped earrings more often.

5 Comments:

At March 04, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

is it big hoop or small hoop?

*pat on my chest reassuringly* luckily i didn't see you yesterday...

 
At March 04, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger tstar said...

not hula-hoops...

I consider it small hoops, but it might be big hoops to you...

OI! What you mean by that?! *banana in hand*

 
At March 04, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 04, 2006 8:05 PM, Blogger tstar said...

It's definately bigger than a 5 cent coin... why you delete your comment?
it's the same one as the one i wore in the pic taken at my cousin's wedding...

 
At March 05, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

deleted it cos the comment not very nice...
Oh didn't see clearly in the photo, since the photo wasn't that clear also =P

*even more reassured that didn't see you*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home