Sunday, March 05, 2006

Funny dream

Funny dream.

I waited. Nothing. So I walked to the bus terminal. Huge place, vastly different. Interchange, not a terminal. Searched for my bus number. Weird, concrete steps for seating. I followed a person in front up the steps and sat down, waiting for the bus. People slowly filled in. They sat around me, beside me, everywhere. Wondered when the bus is coming so we'd have to move off the steps and onto the bus. Suddenly the whole block of concrete steps/seats moved. This is the bus, I realized. Suddenly the previously seemingly uncovered seats/steps seemed covered, like in a normal bus. A seemingly illusion of top and windows. Somewhere in my mind the word "ridiculous" sounded, yet it all seemed logical to me. Of course, this is the bus! I thought. How could I have forgotten? Forgotten? How can I forget when I have never seen anything like this before? I look around but I can't find what I'm looking for. The bus leaves.

Setting: NUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home