Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fear of change

Babe, I know I really shouldn't say this, but change is constant and I'm really afraid.
There are some things that I really don't want to change.

I AM SUPER PISSED NOW!!! LY and I just spent close to 3 hours working on our SS project and now we have to edit it! Friday's the deadline somemore... I'm tired, but I like this life.

I like my life packed to the brim,
I don't wish to think unnecessarily.
English, Geography, Sociology,
Communication and New Media Studies.

4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours sleep,
A nap in the bus is not enough.
I've got no entertainment
Except on friday nights...
Say, that's quite enough!

I hate to say this (cause it's a sign of loss of independence) but sigh, I need somebody to lean on right now!

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 10:39 AM, Blogger yz said...

um hey chill. i'm back at blogspot.com cuz easyjournal died on me agn, and i'm pretty pissed about it. ya. just updated. can go see my new entry at blogspot. till tmr! take care

 
At March 09, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hey... thx.. haha, u r fated to use blogspot again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home