Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another one; photo

If I am a horrible person, I'd tell her, "Fuck off, girl. Quit trying to impose your leadership qualities onto others. You want others to listen to you, then talk properly lah! Tone sounds so fed-up, I can't even be bothered to answer you lor."
I forsee another one of those persons like that guy in my JS project the last semester. Only this time round, this girl is hardworking.

However, I'm a nice person so I shut up and just talk to myself in my head. I just can't get myself to respect/like her at all.

--------------------------------
Taken after SPU practice at bus-stop:


Cannot stand my face in photos now, too many pimples, too ugly. Heading down to National Skin Centre soon.

Why am I here anyway? Just finished reading everyone of the blogs in NUS blogfest. Yes, everyone of all 3 categories. Very interesting blogs indeed.

Now, I should get on with the mundane task of my schoolwork.

4 Comments:

At March 05, 2006 8:28 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

now, which project is that? EL? CNM? think of it, at least she took the plunge to speak up and take the lead, and not bossing around. Or did she?

Put yourself in her shoe, could you have done better than her? If yes, why didn't u stand up and take the lead; if no, why didn't you accept her leadership?

That's how I reason with myself. Sometimes when I think someone sucks, I would ask myself, could I have done better than him/her? Do I have the courage that he/she has? Of course that doesn't work all the time, but that should quieten ourselves a bit...

 
At March 05, 2006 9:27 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yup, i did reason with myself. And I think the feeling is mutual.

 
At March 05, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

mutual means... she dislikes you as much as you dislike her?

 
At March 05, 2006 9:56 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yar... I THINK it is mutual... sometimes can sense de mah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home