Thursday, March 23, 2006

7.45pm and still in school

Goodness, it's 7.45pm and I'm still in school.

I'm exhausted, but I like this kind of life. The only thing I don't like is the gastric pains that comes on whenever I do a lot of work, despite the fact that I ate barely 4 hours ago.

Ah well, look forward to my psychology stats homework, CNM stats homework and whatever homework I can find when I reach home.
The only thing I don't look forward to is the SS essay my group has to do. A complete headache, just thinking that I have to work with her.

Such is life. You can't have everything.

6 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

I realize whether you have your food or not, the gastric will still comes. Shucks....

Sigh, at least you look forward to your homework. I barely touch them. Haven't touched any this week. Damn.

 
At March 23, 2006 10:18 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Friend, do you know what is "psycho-ing" oneself to do something?

Wah, what have you been doing this whole week? Busy getting whistled at by guys? *grin*

 
At March 23, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

what the...

 
At March 23, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

=D
*grins evily*

 
At March 23, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

complete headache just thinking of working with who?! ME?! STEPH!

 
At March 24, 2006 2:23 PM, Blogger tstar said...

not u lah, haha... u know who..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home