Tuesday, February 28, 2006

She's no more

She's pushed back but makes no attempt to resist. Let it be, she says. The light from her eyes fade slowly away. The glow around her has disappeared. She moves from the centrestage to the side, then to the back and then fades into oblivion.
Those who once adored her now ignored her. She is but a person in the background, no name, no face, no identity.
Those whom she love don't understand her. What's wrong? they ask. Nothing, she replies. It's what she can only answer. What's the point, when they would only half-listen and nod absently? To them, she is a relic, a thing of the past.

She smiles but doesn't really smile. She laughs, but doesn't truly laugh. Nobody notices. Nobody.
Does it matter who or what I was when I am left with nothing in the end?

Doesn't exist.
She's no more.

-----------------------------
I have a simple wish. I just need your concern and understanding. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want to depend on anybody, but you just ain't there when I need you. You just ain't there.
Do I lie too well? Because it seems as if nobody sees through them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home