Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Piano Recital - MUSIC - A refreshment for the soul

I feel like a reporter (what my friend told me after I squeezed her for info and blogged about her being attached).

MUSIC - A refreshment for the soul. A Piano Recital presented by students of Catherine Chong. At the Young Musicians' Society (YMS) Arts Centre, held on 25th February 2006, Saturday, 7.30pm, $10. Interested, please contact Yizhen at 96259308 or Jin Ping at 94353562 or email me at ng.wan.jing@gmail.com.

Performers:

Ng Jin Ping playing pieces by
Glière Granados Bartόk David Hellewell

Evelyn Puah playing pieces by
Sylvie Bodorova Edward MacDowell Musorgsky

Jonathan Ng playing pieces by
Debussy David Hellewell Rachamaninoff

Soon Yi Zhen playing pieces by
Mozart Handel Michael Rose Costa-Roca

Lee Siew Ting playing pieces by
Scott Joplin R. Favarger Durand

Pieces include... I don't know what are the pieces included because Yizhen wouldn't tell me! Hmm, sales tactic... =D

So if you all know any of them up there, go on and support them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home