Monday, February 13, 2006

My take

Silly me, doing something I don't even feel like doing. I don't understand why I make myself do it.

Yizhen has a very apt post on my Internet addiction. Alright, so it wasn't pertaining to me. In fact, I don't even know what she's talking about, but the first line describes me exactly.
I'm not supposed to be here.

Always wondered what's so great about Valentine's day. I still stand by my belief today. It really isn't any great day. The sun comes up, the sun goes down and I still have to go to school like any other day. Other than the fact that there are heart-shaped balloons tied to the railings along AS1's walkway (at the sight of which I literally raised my eyebrows and looked towards the toilet) and paper hearts floating from the ceiling (which I think is pretty funny because when the wind blows they flutter about quite vigorously and it really is a funny sight to see hearts fluttering about vigorously, no matter what material they are made of), the school is pretty normal. Sorry, I'm a weird person. It's kind of funny seeing these kinds of things at school. Yes I know it's a university. Oh ALRIGHT! The balloons are NORMAL! Stop grinning!
Oh have I mentioned that there either seemed to be more couples than usual, or that they are showing their affections more openly than usual. Weird, I didn't remember seeing more than 2 couples holding hands per day and now everytime I walk around I see them... Maybe it's just me. *shrugs*

I quote YY, "V-day is = Overpriced-day."

Well well well, looks like another V-day alone. Anybody wants to go for a movie? *slaps forehead* First time I'm asking people to go out with me on V-day! =D

Looking at how schoolwork is piling up, I dread this semester already. Make it this year.

----------
Weird, forming study group for Psychology without intention. I replied a comment in the forum and the person emailed me to discuss the questions. Now he's probably going to join my friend and I, forming a proper study group. We'll see how it goes.

----------
I think I should stop asking people to have lunch with me because I always end up feeling damn guilty which is pretty ridiculous.

----------
Benison asked me on MSN just now, "if i say that i disbelieve in god because i feel there is insufficient evidence to prove his existence, is that the same as me saying that god doesnt exist?"
Initially it seemed logical to say that those 2 sentences are the same, but then it doesn't seem so later.

Phrasing, it's all in the phrasing.

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 8:29 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

haha this is a blog of contradictions! You wonder what is so great about valentine's day, yet still want to ask people out on valentine's day... and sound sad that it is another valentine's day alone... bleh

why do you feel guilty for asking people to have lunch? So far this week you haven't asked me out what, always the other way round... no? Now you are making me feel guilty, feel like I'm snatching you from your other friends... bleh.

 
At February 15, 2006 9:33 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yar.. haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home