Friday, February 17, 2006

I'll come straight to the point

I changed my blog address because he wants to forget some stuff so I'll help him. Quite simple, really. So that he can't trace back to this blog, I doubt he would read this one under the original address anyway, I deactivated his link at the sidebar. If you all need his blog address can come ask me, I can give it to you.
So, yes... Call me silly, but this blog address is here to stay for a while. Also, please do not link this blog from your blogs. Thanks.

I'd say he's doing a pretty good job of trying to get it over with. Forget the times spent with me, I mean. Personally, I quite treasure the times we spent together and I would think of them again and again. I mean, it would not happen again, why erase those memories? Not as if time won't erode them enough.
Well, obviously I'm not happy with him trying to forget the memories and I'm not fine with it, but what can I do? If one looks at the whole picture, however, it's quite fine really. You see, I believe that relationships of any sort go through a cycle. Stage 1 is the initial good stage, stage 2 is the testing stage and stage 3 is the firm one. Some of my relationships never get past stage 2, whatever the reasons for them are, and this happens to be one of them. In a way it's part of nature and if it wants to be stumped at stage 2, then so be it. I've tried persuasion, I've tried scolding, I've tried not bothering but nothing seems to work the way I want it to. This feeling is really familiar and I absolutely hate it to the core. The trick is to learn to let go and then don't reach out to take hold of it again. I'd let go of it and then out of heartache grab it back, back to the familarity of the pain until I finally tire of holding on and it slips away... and the pain fades away.

Seriously, I kind of wish that he would scream at me and vent his frustration at me instead of just ignoring me. It's kind of saddening. I've lost a friend because of this and it really isn't worth it. Internet relationships? Maybe not.

----------
Psychology test isn't good. Slept only 5 hours the night before. My Psych tutorial class knows me although I don't know them! How come?! Must be I talk too much in tutorial. Actually not my whole psych class, it's this girl who just sat beside me during the test in LT today. After the test she asked me what is the DG number that we're supposed to put at the top of our answer sheet. I told her I think it should be the DW number and she asked what's the number. Confused, I told her I'm from DW1 and then was surprised when she wrote that number down on her paper.
"Are you from my tutorial class?" I asked.
"Yar," she replies.
We both nodded our heads. I think I raised my eyebrows a little.

I am famous without even me knowing it.

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 7:29 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

eh girl, i hope by doing this, you can forget him as well. no harm keeping the memories though. (:
and i dont think hes being a gentleman. oops. please dont kill me. i just feel that way. anyway, anything troubling you or when you need someone to talk come to me ok! i'll listen and we can share everything together! wait. isnt that what weve been doing all this while? haha. alright. please take care of yourself and dont think too much about it ok! cheer up! and remember you still have your friends! we are all here for youuuuuuuuuu!! (:

 
At February 17, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger tstar said...

thx! =) really appreciate it.
but now I feel that it is not me who needs the support, it is him. I am feeling fine.
I know you all say a guy should not be so sensitive and all that but he just is and he's not feeling great now coz of his tests and all that... I feel kind of guilty that I caused some of this trouble for him lehz. maybe you all could go and post a comment on his blog tell him to jia you... okok, i know it's asking you all to do the impossible! was just giving it a shot... hehz.

 
At February 18, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger liuey* said...

hmm. i dont know what exactly hes feeling at this point of time. but in the first place if one wants to slap another, do you think the person will want to give encouragement to the other? hahaha. perhaps we have a really biased view of him that is. and i feel weird asking him to jia you when i dont really like him. you know. same analogy as my 'him' to you. greattttttt. what situations are the 2 of us exactly in now?!
please dont feel guilty. i think theres no 'perfect' time to tell someone about your feelings, right? so, i think its better that you told him how you feel earlier. maybe he might feel more hurt if you tell him later? i dont know. (:

 
At February 18, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. u r right, i wouldn't want to shower wenrui wif encouragement, i want to smash his face in.. haha. ok, a bit rough... i feel guilty coz after tat i still make trouble for him mahz.. yar, u r right, better to tell now than later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home