Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happier; Migraine

I feel better already mainly because we had 2 conversations over the phone and cleared up stuff quite a bit. Weird how our unhappiness always arises out of communication over online methods, through the exact medium that brought us together. So yes, also my fault lah, interpreted my own thoughts wrongly which gave rise to majority of the unhappiness between us. I clarify, is not I feel obliged to go out with him, is I feel obliged to like him. Both ain't good but well, at least it isn't.... Actually it all depends on how it's said, how it's received, how one thinks of it. Still don't know how it will go though, but I'm not thinking too much.

----------
I sat down for 1.5hours today to study! So proud of myself! * sticks chest out proudly* Oops, forgot I'm female.

Had a terrible migraine/headache last night though which lasted till this morning. Pain behind eyes, more on left side but still present behind both eyes. Sign of migraine, I think, although it's kind of weird that it's behind both eyes.

Tsk, I didn't consume caffeine, how come got migraine? Computer might be a reason, chocolate might be another. I consume some amount chocolate every other day though, how come only last night then it triggered it off? Anyway it wasn't very serious, but enough to urge me to sleep early. Draining of energy. Think it also messed up my dream last night of becoming a rockstar. Dream no doubt triggered by watching Josie and the pussycats. Woke up with the same terrible migraine at 5am, couldn't gather up enough energy and will to call my mum/get an aspirin, slumped back to sleep and finally woke up at 8.10am with a clear head. No pain! =D

I suspect it will come back though if I stare at this screen for too long or consume caffeine or something - like if it decides to come back and torture me just for the fun of it. Sometimes it just pokes at the back of my eyeballs a bit when it's bored or when it thinks I've forgotten about it. This is what happens when a migraine which has been dormant for a few years comes to life - it makes up for its lost years by being constantly there and having fun with me.

Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home