Saturday, February 25, 2006

Grandma's 100th day

It's the 100th day of my grandma's death.

Did I go down to guang ming shan to pray? No.
Why? Because I forgot about it twice and had arranged to meet my SS project group this morning at 9am.

#$!%&*%

JR sms-ed me commenting that I didn't go today and I told him what happened, asked him to apologize to mama and tell her to take care on my behalf. Don't know, I still feel like she's not gone and I can talk to her normally like that. *shrugs*

And I'm supposed to have some noodles today because it's the 100th day. Darn, how am I supposed to find noodles later at macpherson? Oh, got noodle restaurant! =D

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

actually what is the significance of eating noodles on such day?

 
At February 25, 2006 10:54 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i don't know...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home