Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Chinese Drama Production

=)
Guess what?

SC's chinese drama production on Friday! Got the ticket from him yesterday. (rhymes!)

Chinese Drama Production by NUS Chinese Drama Society (or something) on 10th February, Friday, 7.30pm or 11th Feb, Saturday, 2.30pm. Tickets are available at $8 and $10. Venue is the University Cultural Centre. This drama is held on the first day of the NUS Arts Festival. Interested please leave a comment on this blog or email me at ng.wan.jing@gmail.com.

Help him to promote. As you can see I'm going on this Friday and I got the $10 seat. Supposedly can see better. A bit heartache, but worth it to support my friend. Anybody wants to watch with me? I'm going alone, as usual. Not that I mind, but some company would be nice. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home