Friday, February 24, 2006

Bits and pieces

I just proved myself wrong.

I can't! *curses*

I can list all the reasons why I came out of the LT depressed and why I'm so sure that I'm gonna do badly for this one.

1) Didn't do enough revision. (my fault)
2) Fell asleep on the bus instead of browsing through the first part of my text. (my fault - slept too late)
3) I was hungry. (currypuff's fault)
4) Couldn't concentrate (a combination of everything above plus the fact that people were moving out of the LT way before the end of the given time.)
5) Careless (a result of number 4, which is a combination of everything above)

Just looked at the first few pages of my text and am now convinced I can score a decent grade.

Bleh, decent is not enough. I need fabulous!

----------------------------
Why NUS arts festival the performances one show is $10 that kind? Ok, so for an arts show that price is really cheap, but for a student that price is very steep (rhymes!). Even better if it's free! =D Ok, I'm asking for too much. Already got Exxonmobil's free concerts still not enough meh?

NO.
Because I missed 2 of it already and I demand there be more free concerts! *bangs table for emphasis and vase falls off*

----------------------------
Am now officially a member of Esplanade Youths! =D

"A membership for tertiary students that offers a series of projects / activities to promote active hands-on participation & involvement in the arts.
Benefits of joining Esplanade Youths:
-Exclusive backstage tours
-Internship opportunities
-Dance, music and theatre workshops
-Invites to special events "


Actually I'm not sure what it is also. *grins sheepishly* Have been eyeing it for some time already anyway and if I can take part in any of the activities, I'll give it a shot.

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

no worries, i felt directly opposite last semester for my sociology mid term test.

I wrote confidently, crapped endlessly, finished my paper early, came out from the LT early, stressed the guy seated beside me who was still scribbling away, came out feeling proud of myself...

one week later, I had the same grade as the person beside me, and he complained that he didn't know what to write.

It is not for you to decide now.

 
At February 24, 2006 4:17 PM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, true...
luck, i say...
unfortunately, urs is an essay, mine is MCQ... i don't suppose i could have crapped in MCQ?

 
At February 24, 2006 6:00 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

woohoo, for MCQ even better, my physics I did better than someone who had studied, and I'm comparing with some really hardworking guy.

remember the serenity prayer?
God, Grant me the courage to change the things I can, the ability to accept the things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

 
At February 25, 2006 12:55 AM, Blogger tstar said...

sometimes being hardworking or not doesn't matter..

yeah, to accept... actually this prayer a bit don't apply here leh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home