Monday, February 27, 2006

As long as nobody can tell...

Mingzhu's post

That's how fucked up I feel right now. Not the exact words, but the mood is there. I need a lot a lot a lot of company now. I don't care what I do, I want to be occupied, very occupied. I want to and I need to go watch concerts now. I don't care if it's a choir, band, winds, dance or piano. I need company, I need people. I don't want to think. Make me happy, make me smile. I don't care if it's fake.

Can I just skip school tomorrow?
No, because I have a project at 8am in school. Well, at least it will keep my mind occupied. Maybe I should skip on thursday or friday...

No, then I'll be more free. Maybe free is good, then I can relax a bit, do other stuff, convince myself school isn't important.

--------------------------
She's in white shirt, blue shorts, white running shoes.

I cross the road.

She's in black with white running shoes. A black hair rubberband on her wrist.

I look down. Feel the ground.

I have forgotten.

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger VaLeN said...

ask mi to cheer up, u muz also cheer up k... if not the two of us have to go visit the phycharist (dun rem how to spell, hope u get wat i mean)tgt soon, lol...

 
At February 28, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger tstar said...

thx..=) appreciate it a lot..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home