Monday, February 27, 2006

All I want is a fucking milkshake

Sorry if I keep harping on it.

Came home quite eagerly today hoping to eat a slice of the now-gone-cheesecake in my fridge. I opened the fridge, looked in happily and FREAK, the cheesecake is what it is - GONE!

It's in my brother's stomach I think.

#$%#^&$!

No milkshake, no cheesecake, no chocolate.

So I had a small cup of chocolate ice-cream with a tiny bit of milk. Can't be bothered with my pimple outbreak, it's forever breaking out anyway.

Should I like just skip school tomorrow? Or would skipping school the rest of the week be a better option?

4 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

why in the world do you want to skip school? any valid reason?

 
At February 27, 2006 10:57 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Is "don't feel like going to school" a valid enough reason?

 
At February 28, 2006 10:34 AM, Blogger VaLeN said...

no ger, dun tink of skipping school no matter how sian u feel, tink of the school fees that u r paying, not worth it :)

aniwae, u won't know.. u may enounter some happy things in school.. :)

 
At February 28, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, my school fees... thx..
alright...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home