Thursday, February 02, 2006

Achy; Chingay; achy

(Wah kaoz, I have been into a knocking spree. An aching body and 3 nice blue-blacks. Sometimes can get blue-blacks for unknown reasons. Let this week pass quickly, cannot stand it liao. Never so disliked playing before.)
So today have to get another set of chingay costume, tomorrow show at Orchard (8pm), Saturday 3 shows at Orchard (8pm), Sunday show at Ang Mo Kio (?pm). Come support me! Actually you all don't come better, no pressure... =D Just kidding!
Can't wait to go to SC's chinese drama production next friday, which means that I'd miss alumni band again. If only he would reply me on how to get the tickets from him.

Have I mentioned how *curses* achy I feel?

4 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

how come 3 shows at orchard on saturday?!?!Then which one is the actual one??

hmm... the AMK one is closer to home, can consider =P

 
At February 02, 2006 10:14 AM, Blogger tstar said...

all actual de on tat day coz 3 shows at 3 diff places.. got heeren, taka and someplace else...

 
At February 02, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger yz said...

yoz. chingay shows at 3 different places? im seriously considering returning to blogging. lol. cuz it's so hard to keep everything in. dots. heh. so long.

 
At February 02, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger tstar said...

yes, 3 places...

And you are back to the world of blogging! =D
I am so happy that you are back! =D Not enough smiley faces to express my excitement! =D
Welcome back once again! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home