Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trust only myself

Was so freaked out today that I was on the verge of feeling dirty. Dirty as in being raped kind of dirty. Yes, that dirty. Fortunately I didn't cross that line. Didn't feel the need to wash myself terribly clean anyway...

After today, I realize I trust myself and my reflexes the most. If my reflexes tell me no, then it most probably means it's not right and I should listen.

Didn't quite understand the meaning of respect until today when I requested for respect.

I don't know anything anymore. Constructing a barricade around myself again. Why can't things be simple and straightforward? Probably because things never are.
Is it really that difficult to find someone who I can truly connect with? It probably is.
It really doesn't take very long to find out more about myself and what I really desire.

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 11:10 AM, Blogger VaLeN said...

what happen ger.. u ok??

 
At January 12, 2006 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, dun worry mz, i'm fine... :) if anything wrong i'll tell u de...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home