Monday, January 16, 2006

Last day at PP

Last day (15th, Sunday) of Singapore Mint roadshow at Parkway Parade. A tiny bit sad, yes, because I enjoyed working with my cousin and Zong Zhen, but happy because I can finally SLEEP! Oh glorious sleep! I shall acquaint myself with you once again!

Photos taken just a few hours ago:

















I just had to put in this photo because YY in the middle looked very menacing!! =D
Then her arm around us somemore, like want to eat us up or something. =P
So it's me (cashier-master), YY(sales-master) and Zong Zhen(stock-master), from left to right. Names proudly given to us by ourselves.
Yar lah, do-re-mi, short to tall... *grumbles*






This is the nicest photo I have of us 3 together.













So they're off to OUB.. or is it UOB... Forever mixing up the alphabets. Anyway they are off to the place tomorrow (poor them) while I sleep in.

While they work I'll be reading through my texts, doing my tutorials ranking through CORS and probably hitting my head against the wall while I'm at the texts... Hmm, suddenly work sounds better.
Oh my knees are good at protesting. They're like kids. When I don't take care of them, they will make noise and get attention. Then when they make too much noise and I ignore them, they become quiet again.

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

how come singapore mint is using child labour?? (oh that's you ah?)

It must have been a different experience working with your cousin than seeing her outside working environment.

How do arts people manage to munch text and text and text??? I can read line by line and nothing gets into my thick skull...

 
At January 16, 2006 6:08 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i don't know... get the general impression? i realize that certain texts cannot read line by line de. Have to read fast or glance through to get the general idea coz ideas are all over the place..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home