Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's the little things; Individual

It doesn't have to be long and it doesn't have to include exclusive gifts.

He didn't have to get that strawberries dipped in chocolate because I was already pleasantly surprised to see him at parkway. I am really very touched that he actually bought those strawberries. Both times he bought them I didn't want to eat them because I'd feel guilty that he spent money on/for/because of me (well, besides the fact that I'm not really in love with those fruits-dipped-in-chocolate-and-whatever-their-actual-names-are ... but that's beside the point =p). So apologetic for that huge piece of chocolate I dropped onto the food tray. See, even my food tray wants to eat the chocolate.

Was happily packing stock and cleaning up the place, which I always seem to be doing, when I turned and saw a person looking at the display. Instinctively I started to go over to help whoever it was but within the next second I think I became a goldfish for a bit.

So anyway, I'm tired. Almost fell asleep eating lunch at work. I'm a bit brain-dead, cannot think properly and logically. So should I believe that fortune-teller or not? To follow logical explanations or to follow my heart?
Logical explanations... bleh, in this case is so ironic. How logical is a fortune? It doesn't seem to me as if fortune telling is based on logic.
That's beside the point.

Let me just drift away for a moment. Siu Hang ah, it's spelled "integers" horz, no extra "r".

Ok, back. So erm, where was I? Oh right, I was reading his blog's comments then I saw that alex, his friend (word of contention), posted this
"I really wish I can take destiny head-on, and accept whatever the outcome may be."
Think alex also said this last night or something on msn. So yeah, I was damn confused. I still am confused, but not as bad.
If things are meant to be, then so be it. I don't care as long as I don't regret what I do. If things turn out fine, then good. If things don't, then I'll deal with it when it comes. So I've decided that I'll take the chance, whatever the outcome may be.
My mental barrier is not an issue. You have to make a decision for yourself because you are an individual. Maybe I'm truly naive, like what my friends say, and that I'm being cheated but I'll wait for you to sort yourself and to sort things out.

2 Comments:

At January 07, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

"I really wish I can take destiny head-on, and accept whatever the outcome may be."

hello! This line wasn't from alex, he was just quoting my words in the entry!

 
At January 08, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger tstar said...

oh. oops. sorry.. cock eye me.. as usual..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home