Monday, January 30, 2006

Irritation; Irrational

I tell you, I AM VERY IRRITATED!

Mostly it is because of myself. I believe it is because of me that I am irritated because I am irrational. I am always irrational. Somehow I am always wrong somewhere and my childish, irrational mind refuses to accept the logical points that the other side of my mind is making.
It's like telling a spoilt child that candy is bad for his teeth.

I don't like lying to myself. But sometimes I twist the truth around and tell myself that this is not called lying. If you can't even be truthful to yourself, then you can't be truthful to others.

Then sometimes I'd sit and wait for a miracle to happen, for others to make me change my mind. It's pretty silly, really. The only person who can change your mind is really yourself. Others only make the situations clearer to you so that you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to change your mind and take one path or the other. So our decisions are really controlled by ourselves. Does the line "I want to change your mind" really stand then? How can one change another's mind? It is never a direct action but one of consequence.

If I can't control how things turn out, how other's think and feel, then there really is no need to think so much.
To relax, release, and let things take their course. I'll make decisions only when I need to and there's really no need to bother about other's decisions. It's their choice.

Release.

I feel so good.

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

sometimes we hate ourselves for our own inabilities to achieve what we desire, guess it is normal, isn't it?

lying... to put it in a nicer way, we are trying to convince ourselves, or want to see things from a different angle.

Of course we all can say that ultimately it is up to us to change ourselves, but it is undeniable that people we meet or things that happened to us do have an impact on us, and it can be difficult for us to interpret it in our own desired way rather than to take it wholesale.

Kind of silly when deep in our heart we wish someone to feel in a certain way... yet it seems that we can never control how others feel. Such thoughts are quite selfish... but human beings are self-serving.

now i'm confused by what i said.

 
At January 30, 2006 10:18 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yes, yes to both your 1st 2 paragraphs. and not being able to achieve what I desire leaves me still with that horrible feeling inside.

but so long as a person doesn't force another to feel in a certain way, then it isn't considered selfish right?

haha, my entry is pretty confusing too. that in red font supposed to be canceled away, left with the black font, but don't know how to do the font with strikethrough using blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home