Friday, January 20, 2006

An entry that shifts between the 1st and 3rd person narrative

It all started because of me and now I wonder if this gastric pain is punishment.

It seemed harmless enough to me and I didn't see the point of why it should be so large an issue until it was explained to me. It took quite some time for me to fully understand why he was angry and now I see. Besides the fact that I was keeping it from him, I guess the real reason why he got angry was that I lied. I truly didn't have any ill intentions, just that I was stupid enough not to think of what I was doing.
Then again, maybe I'm stupid enough to get the reason of why he got angry wrong, again.
I don't know, but I felt really bad when he was angry. I was frustrated, confused, lost and so pissed at myself for starting it that I wanted to cry. No, I was not angry, just pissed. At myself.
He gave in to me. Please don't. I'm a stubborn girl and I think a lot. I'd rather have your reasoning in front of me than let something pass untalked, untouched and buried under to accumulate. I don't want him to take it all in and just bear with it because if he's not happy then I'm not either and that something will just get stuck in between us and just grow and grow (then it becomes a big tree and sprouts leaves... ok, wrong.) Well, at least in my mind anyway. I told you I think a lot, too much. Get angry with me if he wants to, ignore me if it is necessary to get his point across. Or just tell me straight what's on his mind, right in my face. But then, I will feel extremely guilty whenever a person gives in me and I will get the person's point ultimately.
I tell you, I'm stubborn, but I reason. I take a long time to think and to reason and to try and get exactly what a person means to say and sometimes, sadly, I still don't, but I do my best to get it. If I shoot back at you, which I think I'm going to do soon because I think I still don't get your point, it just means I want my point to be understood as well. Or simply because I just don't get your point.
If it gets too tiring... do you think we can just forget about it? Not bury it under and let it grow but throw it away somewhere in the dump where it can rot for all I care.

So...
My point is...

When you are angry, you look scary. =P

And all I want to do is to hug you sorry.

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

=P *doing a critique on your entry*

...in the beginning the writer claims that she fully understands why the subject was angry, then at the later part the writer says she thinks she still doesn't get his point...

it's over then forget about it. Isn't it nice to know more about each other the constructive way?

 
At January 21, 2006 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

contradicting isn't it? in the beginning while i was typing i really tot i understood then while i typed it seemed more and more unclear to me...

constructive?! this is constructive MEHZ?!

 
At January 22, 2006 11:34 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

fine.. destructive...

still constructive if you look at it the constructive way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home