Friday, January 27, 2006

Dear Diary; once loved doing

Dear Diary,

Is this stage 2 already? If it is, I hate stage 2. Let me pass it quickly.

Steph
----------
When things that you once loved doing becomes a burden... Life becomes boring. Once said that it could be because of the loss of focus. Why can't it be perhaps I don't love doing it anymore? That's a depressing thought.

Example: I feel no urge to go for band pracs anymore. No satisfaction, no desire, no love. Tell me what this is. Tell me what to do?

People always want to stand out from the crowd. They dress to attract attention, to prove that they are different. Ironically, I want to blend in. I stand out for the wrong reasons.

Alumni prac later. *Sigh*
----------
pleasestephnomoretrophiespleaseidon'twantnomore

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 3:44 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

shucks... trophies again!!!

It is like school uniform, last time we MAY feel that wearing school uniform is troublesome, boring, chore, etc, cos we have to tuck in the shirt, can't dye hair, must keep hair neat, etc etc... then now when we don't need to wear school uniform anymore, we start to miss it (sometimes..) Maybe it is just the memory, who knows we may start swearing again when we don the school uniform once again.

Or another example, sometimes we feel boring eating rice everyday. Or we take our beds for granted. Then one day we for some reason we have no bed to sleep on, no rice to eat, we will start to miss those daily things that we so take for granted.

The point I'm trying to say is, when we regard something as norm, we won't inject feelings into them anymore. Try to seek new meanings and new dimensions from every single thing we do, and there will be new discoveries everytime.

And what is wrong to be normal and blend in with the crowd? Do you know that hunters will shoot at ostrich that sticks its head up?

 
At January 28, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i nv said it's wrong to blend in with the crowd! It's just ironic. Ironic is not equals wrong. =P Plus I stand out for the wrong reasons. That's the thing that is wrong.
Well, I'm not an ostrich... *looks at legs* don't think I can be as tall as an ostrich either. =p

and thanks for the advice. makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home