Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dark skies and shaky buildings

Internet addiction returns with the start of school.

So this is how I feel now/lately/occasionally/when school starts/when I have to work:


Ignore the date please. Yes yes, I travelled forward in time.

And this:


Yar, I know I have a time machine at home. It's sitting quite innocently in my drawer right now. Small and compact, quite perfect for satisfying the sudden urge to time travel.

I suppose when earthquake strikes, it will look like this. *touch wood*

Well that's how I feel now too, quite shaky and uncertain of myself.

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 11:50 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

*slap stephanie awake*
what on earth are you doing with the last photo!!!

is your time machine the one that runs on 2 AAA batteries?

 
At January 19, 2006 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what what am I doing with the last photo?! I know it's pretty ominous and scary, but I got put "touch wood" there!

Yar, my time machine with its "incredibly small" AAA batteries. Yes, the rechargeable ones I bought the other time fits into it.
Amazing. *grins stupidly*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home