Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY day 2

Spotted at Mum's sister's place today (Monday, 30th January 2006): a white, barking furball

I present to you, Yippie! Or is it Yippy? Whichever. He's really cute and active. Run everywhere. He barks real loudly. I think all dogs bark at that volume. Whatever. He's just really really cute!

We were happily leaving the place with my mum's sister's family when I realized that one of the sons was wearing those most hated shoes:These are the genuine Croc shoes. A nicely taken shot too. I couldn't quite believe my eyes initially. I was thinking "Kitchen shoes" while staring at them and was contemplating whether I should tell him the story of how chef's shoes were like that. Somehow these genuine crocs look better than those that I've seen previously. Is it only me?

At my aunt's place...
I present to you, the-fish-that-likes-to-pose!



The fish was looking at me and my camera! =D Cute! Told you it likes posing.

Then there's this other fish that completely ignored me when I was trying to take a picture of it:

It just swam right past. I thought I heard it say, "Aiya, go away lah! I'm busy waiting for somebody to massage me."
FYI, the "somebody" is my father. Apparently this fish likes being touched. The other one above would mistake our hand for food.

I think I maintained my weight, but haven't weighed myself, so won't get my hopes up too high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home