Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY day 1

Happy Chinese New Year!

Relative says to me, "Please, don't grow thinner liao hor!"
Rephrase: "Please grow fatter."

Friends, please feed me.

(Wah, I very physically and emotionally tired, really no mood to write.)

Ok, so was at relative's place and with us there was my cousin eugene and his wife. I looked at them and thought that they aren't really that older than me, but they are married already and most importantly, they have had sex! Which means that they must have lost their virginity, preferably to each other. Which brought me to the interesting scene of imagining them doing it. Ok, I'm sick in the mind. But I just sat and wonder what is different between them since that night? How did they feel? What did they think?
Nothing important, it just kind of popped into my mind. Then I had this interesting conversation with my mum. I told her what I was thinking about them and then she said that next time when I'm married and doing it with my husband, she will be wondering what and how I am doing it... Haha... I kiddingly told her that, assuming my husband is a virgin (and ASSUMING that virgins don't know where a girl's hole is), I would call her the next morning and tell her, "He couldn't find my hole!" =D Haha, sorry, I just thought that it was really funny.
Ok, I'm sick in the mind.

So, where was I?..
Oh right! Pictures!

YY and me. Pretty YY! And messy me (as usual)! I think I should just cut off a whole chunk of my hair or something.


Delicious steamboat dinner! Remember when I said I wanted to gain weight?


Prior to that dinner, and lots of snacking, I weigh 41kg. SEE THE PICTURE! I never bluff hor! I really weigh 41kg! Actually I had already gained 1kg within a day with all that snacking. I tell you, after that dinner and all the tidbits, I weigh 42.5kg!
*evil laughter* I gained 1.5kg within a day!

All of which I would lose within a single night's sleep. Plus I think I'll go swimming tomorrow morning. But the point is that I gained 1.5kg! That's an incredible feat! Oh shucks, is that my stomach growling? I think I'm hungry again.

I think my aunt is trying to train me to drink or trying to get me drunk. How come she pours more red wine for me compared to my other cousins?!


Not a lot of wine, but still more as compared to others lor! A whole bunch more can! Plus it was refilled.

5 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting blog!!! I will stop by your blog occaisioally.

 
At January 30, 2006 1:30 AM, Blogger tstar said...

thank you for the compliment! =)

 
At January 30, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i can't believe it.. why would you want to bother how other people make love?!?!?! And most amazingly your mother joined in the conversation =s

now I know alcohol doesn't work on you.. hmm.... must find an alternative to cheat little girl liao.

 
At January 30, 2006 10:23 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, so now you know where i got my dirty-mindedness from.. it's interesting mah, imagine others doing it, how they would do it, their thoughts and their feelings before, during and after the act. it's a very intimate act, so it should hold a lot of things/feelings between the couple. Let's forget about those who just do it for the fun of it.

haha, i shall continue drinking then! seriously, I can't find what is nice about downing a few glasses of red wine. See people drink drink drink. Bleh. Ok, I'm very naive, not exposed to wine enough.

 
At January 31, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

aiya no lah, just that we need to spare an extra thought to appreciate the wine that's all, it is like eating sharks' fin, if one doesn't know how to appreciate it, it would be just like eating bee hoon soup... well an expensive and cruel one that is.

Maybe next time you should go to those wine appreciation function, then can taste dunno how many dozens types of red wine =) then you can tell the difference. Just like how I compared Nescafe, Super and Owl coffee at one go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home